What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign is a system of clear plastic aligners that gradually straightens your teeth over time. Generally, every one to two weeks, you will progress to your next set of aligners. You will grow closer and closer to your goal until you are satisfied with your perfect smile.
Advantages Of Invisalign
- Removable | The aligners can be removed to eat your favourite foods or drinking something other than water as well as care for your teeth.
- Comfortable | The aligners are smooth so there are no bulky metal brackets to irritate your gums or lips.
- Barely Visible | The aligners are barely visible and most people will have no idea you are wearing them.
Did you know that a bad bite or crooked teeth can also impact your overall health?
Misaligned teeth can leave you at a higher risk for gum disease and eventually tooth loss. Crooked teeth can also reduce your self-image. A set of straight teeth can add confidence to your daily life. Consider improving your smile with Invisalign. Invisalign aligners completely transform the standard orthodontic experience.
If you would like to learn more about improving your health and appearance, ask us about Invisalign. Give us a call today at Credit River Dental Centre to schedule your free Invisalign consultation!
Have you ever wished your friends never saw your crooked teeth?
- How you can straighten your teeth?
- What are the options for teens and adults?
- What are the health benefits of perfectly aligned teeth?
- How you can start?